Geological & Volcanic – Morning/Evening Half Day Experience
- the MINE of AGGERIA: on the Northeast side of Milos, with aspects that amaze the visitor such as its size and the variety of colors that alternate on the subsoil.
- the village of ZEFYRIA: the old capital of the island, where the Holly Temple of Panagia Portiani stands out.
- the area of Paliorema or THEIORICHIA: where the ruins of the Sulfur Mining Plant which could be characterized as an outdoor museum because even today there are still rusty wagons on their rails, mining tunnels, deserted offices, tools and private items of the workers that take us back to the year of 1960 when the plant ended its operations. The majestic scenery can be ideally combined by swimming in the clear water of the beach with the yellowish pebbles colored by the sulfur and the wonderful backround of one of the greatest sights of the history of the island.
- the area of KALAMOS and the inactive volcano: which last erupted about 90.000 years ago and nowadays steams out through cracks on the ground visible from a distance with an intense smell of sulfur, and an amazing view of the beach of Agia Kiriaki and the largest part of the island.
- the beach of PROVATAS: one of the most picturesque areas of the island, a spot to board the catamaran type of boat called “CHRYSOVALANTOU” for those who wish to end their day on board admiring the sunset or for those who wish to start their day on board.
- by luxurious SUV – 4X4 vehicle,
- pick up / drop off,
- guide – fuel,
- snacks – mini bar with soft drinks and water,
- refreshing towel,
- maps – information,
- child car seat.